- The Tour cost does not include Railway fare. Tourists should arrange the railway tickets at their own. The company is not responsible for any problem/s regarding Railways Tickets.
- As per existing Railway Rules, rail journey tickets are booked 60 days before the journey date (excluding the date of departure of journey). Tourists are requested to arrange their Railway tickets 60 days before the journey date.
- Original Photo ID proof must be required with Railway tickets and Air Tickets.
- In Railway tickets senior citizen discount is available for men @40% (60 years age) and for women @50% (58 years age) as per the Railway rules and they should carry their original Photo Id Proof.
- Only one time, the company will arrange the Non A.C. vehicle for local sightseeing. Vehicle will not be arranged for next time if the Darshan or the entry of the visiting place is closed/road blockage or any other reasons.
- Tourist will have to go by walk to the places nearby hotel and to the place where our bus cannot reach. Tourist can go such places by other vehicle at their own cost.
- Equal capacity of the vehicle will be arranged as per the enrolled no of tourists in the tour and it will be binding to all tourists. Incase tour operator is compelled to operate the tour by Indica, Travera, Qualis or Tempo Traveler than tourist will have to pay the additional charge of 15% Extra. In such case, Breakfast and Dinner will be served from the hotel. Lunch, Mineral Water, Tour Manager Facilities will not be provided.
- As per the R.T.O rules there is a ban for the operation of tape recorder, DVD, TV T.V. during the hills area journey, so these facilities will not be available in such places.
- In A.C. vehicles, A.C. will not work during hills area journey.
- In case the company is compelled to cancel the tour program then only the deposited amount will be refunded. Tour Operator will not be responsible for anything else. REFUND AMOUNT WILL BE PAID BY A/C. PAYEE CHEQUE ONLY.
- In Air Packages journey will be arranged in Economy Class.
- In Air journey child up to age of 2 Yrs will have to pay infant charges and child above 2 yrs will be charged as full air fare ticket.
- During the bus/Road journey Morning tea / coffee with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served as per best convenient time in Buffet style. Food will be cooked by our cook or will be served from the hotel. Sweet dish will be served thrice in a week. The company will not arrange tea / coffee, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner during the Train / Air journey.
- Night stay accommodations will be arranged on twin sharing basis in good hotel having Non- A.C. Double bedded room with attached bath toilet, T.V., Geyser facilities. A.C. rooms will be arranged at such places mentioned in our broacher. Due to unavoidable circumstances if A.C. does not work, then the company will not be responsible for the refund.
- Family consisting of more than two members will be provided extra mattresses on floor in their room. Extra person and Child with seat will be provided a separate seat in vehicle and separate mattress with their parent’s room. Hotel rooms are not very big so maximum one extra mattress will be provide in room.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner will not be served in the hotel room.
- In Badri Kedar, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Regular tour, room will be arrange on twin sharing except Kedarnath where four tourists will be accommodated in one room.
- In hotel room, Washing of clothes is prohibited.
- For short stay or for Fresh up 4 to 5 members will be accommodate in one room.
- Hotel rooms will be provided and will be vacated as per check-in and check-out time of the Hotel and tourist will have to co-operate accordingly. If rooms are not provided by the hotel or less number of Rooms are provided by the Hotel management due to any reason, In such case Rooms will be arranged in other Hotel and it will be abide to all the tourists. No Refund will be given if the tourist changes the hotel at their own.
- A single tourist seeking separate room facility will have to pay extra 50% amount of room Tariff.
The Names and the Addresses of the hotels printed in the tour booklet or in the time table are only for the correspondence and there may be change in the hotels.
Tourist will have to use their own towel in Gangotri, Yamunotri and Badri Kedar Chardham tour during Haridwar to Haridwar Himalaya trip and during Amarnath Yatra.
- Personal expenses such as Coolie Charges, Pony, Doli, Helicopter, Boat, Rope Way, Entrance fee, Dry-cleaning charge, Room Heater, Airport TAX, Luggage Insurance, Personal Insurance, Phone/Fax charges etc. are not included in the tour cost and it is to be borne by the TOURIST ONLY.
List of baggage to be Carried
- Small bag of 24″ X 20″ X 6″ size (maximum weight 15 kgs.), bedding (for Rail Journey, Air pillow, Bed sheet, Blanket), clothes, towel, tooth paste, brush, water bag, torch, knife, additional lock, chain for baggage during rail journey, personal medicines etc. are required to be carried for journey. Tourists joining hill station tour should carry woolen clothes also. Tourist is advised to insured themselves and their baggage.
- Rules mentioned in the tour contract form will be applicable to all tourists joining the tour.
- Age of 3 to 11 years will be considered as Child. Child without seat will have to be accommodated with their parent’s seat and room without extra bed.
- Age proof of child between 1 to 11 Yrs must be presented at the time of booking of the tickets.
- A Child between 1 to 3 Years will be charged @15% fare of full tour ticket amount.
- Tourist is requested NOT TO BRING JEWELLERY OR VALUABLES WITH THEM. For extra money, tourists are requested to keep STATE BANK OF INDIA, or any other banks, ATM card.
- No refund will be given, if company is compelled to change or curtail the tour program due to any reasons like natural calamities, Train accident, any Political incident or other reasons.
- No refund will be given to the tourist if they cancel the tour program during tour journey or if Tourist found doing any kind of activities which provoke tour routine will be compelled to terminate their journey.
- If the tour program will be extended due to any reason tourist will have to pay cash to the tour manager@ Rs.2000/-per head per day for extra number of days.
- Tourist should keep with him the original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Passport, Election card, Income tax PAN Card, Aadhar Card, and Post Identity Card etc. during the journey.
- The total tour amount must be paid thirty days before the departure date of tour. If the total tour amount is not paid 30 days before the departure of the tour then booking will be considered as cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Tour cost mentioned in the tour brochure is applicable to only Indian Citizens. The Foreign tourist will have to pay the additional amount separately.
- The Company reserves the rights to change departure date due to unavoidable circumstances and it will be binding to all the tourists.
- Tourism is a service oriented business and company have to take services of other institutions on which company has no control over them, so inconvenience may occur hence the person having sentimental Tender/ nature are requested not to join our Tour program.
- Per person maximum one luggage bag of 15 kgs. And hand baggage of 05 Kgs. Luggage will be allowed free. Excess luggage will be charged extra @ Rs. 100/- per kg.
- THE COMPANY BELIEVES THAT THE TOURISTS JOINING THE TOUR PROGRAMME HAVE READ ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND THEY HAVE ACCEPTED ALL OF THEM AND THEY AGREED TO ABIDE BY THEM.
Rules for Cancellation
- IF TICKETS ARE CANCELLED OR DATES ARE TRANSFERED DUE TO ANY REASON, THE CANCELLATION CHARGES PER TICKET WILL BE CHARGED, AS MENTIONED BELOW.
- 60 days before departure date of tour Rs. 3000/= per ticket will be deducted.
- 30 days before departure date of tour Rs. 5000/= per ticket will be deducted.
- 20 days before departure date of tour the 50 % of tour amount will be deducted.
- 10 days before departure date of tour the 75 % of tour amount will be deducted.
- No refund will be given for cancellation within Ten (10) days from the departure date of the tour.
- Only Written REQUEST FOR CANCELLATION of ticket should be given. The date of receipt of such application will be considered as the date of cancellation. Verbal or telephonic instruction for cancellation of ticket will not be taken in to consideration.
Information for Tour Booking
- While booking the tour tickets tourist will have to mentioned name of the tour, tour code, departure date along with the name, sex, age, full address, telephone number, mobile number of the tourist joining the tour. The tourist will have to pay Rs.5000/-(Rupees Five Thousand Only) per ticket as deposit amount by Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft in favoring “APNA BHARAT TOURS & TRAVELS” The balance payment of the tour amount must be paid 30 days before the departure date of the tour. Tourist may deposit the payment in following Bank Account.
|Name of the Account:||APNA BHARAT TOURS & TRAVELS|
|Name of the Bank :||State Bank of India, C. G. Road Branch, Ahmedabad.|
|Current Account Number:||32087798884|